If we list down some of the top innovative people of the current age, Elon Musk will surely make it to the top 5, if not the top person in that category. Whether it’s the PayPal service, the innovative idea of SpaceX, or the latest revolution by the name of Tesla, Elon Musk seems to be a man on a mission to renovate the entire world and in some cases, space as well. Thus, if you are planning to follow your dreams and kick-start your business, these are the top 10 inspirational quotes from this pioneering entrepreneur that will certainly boost your confidence!
Before you jump to that, let’s learn more about this extraordinary man who loves imagination and invention. Musk is one of those people in the room with the craziest ideas, and ones he ventures to actually execute.
About Elon Musk
His passion towards physics and business started from his teenage years, which is why he graduated in these subjects and then went onto do a PhD. However the internet boom caught his attention and he dropped out to launch his first company Zip2. In his late 20s he sold his startup and became a multimillionaire. Soon Musk become an inspirational figure for aspiring inventors and creatives.
Top 10 Quotes By Elon Musk
1) “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX…. It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.”
2) “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
3) “If you want to grow a giant redwood, you need to make sure the seeds are OK, nurture the sapling and work out what might potentially stop it from growing all the way along. Anything that breaks it at any point stops that growth.”
4) “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
5) “You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.”
6) “The things that’s worth doing is trying to improve our understanding of the world and gain a better appreciation of the universe and not to worry too much about there being no meaning. And, you know, try and enjoy yourself. Because actually, life’s pretty good. It really is.”
7) “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”
8) “People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working.”
9) “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
10) “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.”
Have you ever had an out-of-this-world idea?
All other Image Source: iStock, Freepik