Our planet Earth is in the midst of a number of global crisis affecting the survival of organisms around the world. For the past decade, we have been worrying about issues like global warming, electronic waste and ecological collapse.
Folks at Logo Design Guru thus, came up with the idea to involve the design community in order to solve these pressing problems with their visual and creative skills. And so, we invite graphic designers from all over the globe to participate in this unique Earth Day Logo Design Challenge to pay tribute to our planet. In doing so, you will receive cash prizes and a number of other benefits.
Why This Logo Challenge?
This logo design challenge came into inception to do three important things, as follows:
- We wanted to create awareness among the designer network about problems prevalent across continents, so that they take keen interest in acknowledging the fact that our planet needs our focused attention.
- The idea to pitch in the efforts for a better future, from a logo design company could be by gathering everyone in this one-of-a-kind design thinking challenge where you have to visually solve at least five problems affecting the Earth.
- Empowering graphic designers with the ability to change the world with design. It is time to use our skills for the betterment of everyone.
Image Source: iStock/Aleutie
What Is The Earth Day Logo Challenge?
The Earth Day Challenge has all to do with designing a logo. However, a challenge cannot be as simple as that! So we came up with a few twists. The following pointers will also answer your questions.
- You are given a thirty-day calendar with a problem for each day. We will keep making the themed web pages live as we complete the ten day mark. You can upload your logo anytime until we close the entries.
- Make at least five logo designs for different problems to qualify as a nominee. If you manage to complete the entire challenge, then we will give you the extra mention to push your presence online.
- Create a logo design that reflects your country in some way. The idea is to give your creations a personalized touch. For example, you can use the colors of the flag or represent a national symbol.
- Your logo should be meaningful, as in it should have a concept or suggest a hopeful vision for the future generations. This is your true test – how you take a global issue and visualize it in a positive way by giving a solution.
Image Source: iStock/invincible_bulldog
How To Participate?
Participating in the Earth Day Logo Design Challenge is super simple. All you need to do is to click on a day in the calendar you want to upload your design for, sign up on our platform and submit your logo.
It will take you only a few seconds and come on, you can do this much for your planet Earth. Your efforts will not go to waste because we have a number of surprises lined-up for you!
What Will You Get?
Hey, you will get rich and famous.
In most logo design contests and challenges, you will receive a single gift but we have something awesome planned for those who participate in this Earth Day Logo Challenge.
Image Source: iStock/PeterSnow
Benefit 1: The first, second and third winners will receive cash prizes.
Benefit 2: The winners will be given a good mention and their designs will be featured on our blog.
Benefit 3: Your creativity will be shared across all our social media platforms with a community of designers, businesses and design enthusiasts.
Benefit 4: The winner will receive a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place badge to showcase on their website or online portfolio.
Benefit 5: All participants will get a ‘proud designer’ badge, which they can display on their portfolios.
Benefit 6: After signing up on our platform, you can also participate in other logo contests if you like and start earning.
So what are you waiting for? Participate in this logo challenge and shine away!